Today we are excited to share some of the latest upgrades to PharmaTell Studio and hope they will make it even easier for you to keep your eyes on you & your competition.
We have updated the Home Dashboard:
- To alert you to new blog posts on our website. They are a short read and combine trending topics in healthcare and offer tips on using PharmaTell Studio.
- The Instruction video is still easily accessible – the link is just above the Help button at the bottom of the left menu. It provides a quick overview of PharmaTell Studio highlighting the key functions and most frequently used search options.
We have upgraded the Personal Alerting Services:
Alerts are a powerful tool in PharmaTell Studio which will help you to stay updated on new reports that match your interest profile. What’s new:
- You can select multiple companies, categories, activities in one alert to reduce the number of email notifications you receive.
- There are now drop-down menus to simplify setting up searches.
- You can specify which analysts you would like to see.
- You can still filter by additional search terms such as “Tracking” or “Results Calls”.
- You are still able to select daily or weekly notifications.
We have upgraded the Search functionality:
- To enable you to set a Date Range for your Search.
- To allow you to sort your search on Relevance, Date, and Number of Pages.
- To provide links to your recent searches.
We have added Earnings Call transcripts:
We will be adding more over the next weeks. You can search for these in the company view using “Transcripts” as a search term. The results will also include any KOL calls or other transcripts which may be included in the database.
We will maintain our focus on innovating our platform PharmaTell Studio. As always, please feel free to email us at helpdesk@PharmaTell.com with any questions and/or ideas you may have.
If you haven’t activated your account or if you are interested in a free trial of PharmaTell, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
What were you keeping your eyes on this week? Feel free to comment or drop us a note on the Pharma Intel you are tracking. ‘Til next time – Robin